Friday, February 26, 2010

Good things at Goodwill

So today I went to Goodwill with my mom, and let me tell you the treasures that you can find there. If you spend a good two hours there you are sure to find something adorable, and gently used. Ok so today I got this JCrew mens navy cardigan that is so cozy looking, a cream blouse from Abercrombie and Fitch, a random black and white striped shirt thats extra stretchy, a Banana Republic navy tunic thats perfect with a great pair of black leggings, wide belt and boots, and an adorable tan 'box' shirt with an adorable button detailing in the back of it. All of that for a total of....$20 bucks, how fabulous!
I'll be posting pictures of them later on my crappy webcam, but oh well.

I realized today that I spend way to much time blogging, and searching other blogs that I never do my homework. Thats a problem.
I just love blogging too much:x

Keep following me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...