Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not even Lions can tear us apart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fashiontoast
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Thursdays Inspiration

I love lazy days, but not sick ones! I've been dying for the past like three days, its crazy, I don't know why I have to get sick right now, I mean its the beginning of summer right? I seem to always get sick around this time, not fun. But oh well, like I said earlier, Im starting to do posts everyday for one week of inspirations only. I feel like you get to know me more, and what my interests are. As you can tell, I love tattoos, also I love vintage, rings(I die for rings) and many naturally beautiful people and things. Who knows, maybe you have the same interests as I do:x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...