Monday, May 3, 2010

If we stay here Tonight


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I forgot my lunch at home. What a bummer, but whatever all it was was a PB&J, but a damn good one I bet. Was snooping around and stumbled across this blog, its interesting, form me I clicked on the women part of the blog, and thats where all of the advertisements and modeling photographs of women are and they were fantastic if I might say. Many of them I never seen before, they had a lot of lookbooks and youtube videos that designers put together. Also they had a lot of designers that I never heard of, so i Googled...and I found out that they are very talented! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures, hot heels

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...