Monday, July 25, 2011

Me and all my friends, drink Up






  • H&M dress (how cute)
  • Urban Outfitters ballet flats
  • Forever 21 ring
  • Thrift tiger eye ring
  • Michael Kors watch
Monday, July 25, 2011 Work Outfit.

What I'm listening to: This Afternoon- Nickelback 

I feel as if I should explain why I always have this black string tied to my left wrist. Last year a very good friend of mine took his life, it's so strange thinking about him not being here. So on that day I tied this black string around my wrist and every time I look at it I remember him, and how precious life is. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your style. i follow.

    u're beautifull and elegant.

    from paris with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute smock dress and it totally suits you! <3

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    P.S. Time is running out to enter my giveaway where you could win a $75 Shopbop voucher!
    Enter here:

    http://aprilialove.com/2011/07/win-a-75-shopbop-voucher/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...