Monday, September 5, 2011

My arms around his Neck




Abbey Lee Kershaw 

Sebastian Kim x Numero #126 

FashionGoneRouge

There really hasn't been much going on with my life currently, just a few things. My brother went to boot camp for the Marines a few days ago, its pretty bitter sweet but I know he will be able to stick it out. School starts tomorrow, finally going to be a senior, I really can't wait to go to college any more! My top choices of my major, which is fashion merchandising, are Fashion Institute of Technology, Philadelphia University, and Kent State University. I really want to get as close as possible to New York City because thats were I want to spend the rest of my life there. If you know of any other super good fashion merchandising schools please feel free to comment, or email me! xo 

What I'm listening to: Heavy In Your Arms- Florence & The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...