Monday, September 12, 2011

Say baby I love You









Sunday, September 11, 2011 Day Outfit.

  • MaxStudio poncho
  • Urban Outfitters tank
  • Forever 21 cargo pants (only $7!)
  • Rue 21 sandals
What I'm listening to: Say My Name- Destiny's Child

September 11 is a very meaningful day in my life for a few reasons, the first reason is that on this day 19 years ago my big brother Will was born. He is the hero in my life who is currently off to boot camp in Parris Island, South Carolina training to fight with the Marines for our country. On this day around 78 some years ago my grandmother was born, its so strange saying 78 years ago counting the fact that i am only 17. So much has changed for her in her life and she is such a strong person! I love her and my brother to death. The last reason why this day is very meaningful is that on this day 10 years ago such a tragic thing happened. The World Trade Center, pentagon and Pennsylvania was struck by two plaines hijacked by terrorists from another country. Why they did that, we may never know but for one thing that we do know, this tragedy has taught us a valuable lesson. Out country is much stronger now and it will be forever, I love where I live and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...