Thursday, October 20, 2011

And I will Swim



Wednesday, October 19, 2011 School Outfit.

  • Forever21 flannel shirt
  • Anthropologie skirt
  • GUESS heel
  • Forever21 necklace
  • Target bracelet
I didn't have much time yesterday to do an outfit post so that is why I am doing it with today's outfit post. I am going to re-wear what I wore on Tuesday because I love that outfit! :x





Thursday, October 20, 2011 School Outfit.

  • Target dress
  • Random brand boots
  • BCBG ring
  • Target headband
  • Target earrings
Today for school since I won best dressed for the senior surgery I had to dress up as Daphne from Scooby Doo. How do you think my outfit turned out with what I had? I didn't have a green scarf, that is one of the things that I was missing and I didn't have pink or whatever color tights she wears. I will post the pictures later when I get them back from the school!

What I'm listening to: Ships with Holes will Sink- We Were Promised Jetpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...