Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Its empty in the valley of your Heart




Tuesday, October 11, 2011 School Outfit.

  • rue21 maxi dress
  • Macy's chain necklace
  • Thrift military necklace
  • Urban Outfitters ballet flats
I got home really late from doing lots of errands yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post this outfit and it was darker so that is why the picture quality is poor! Sorry, I will try better next time :*






Wedensday, October 12, 2011 School Outfit.

  • Velvet shirt
  • Anthropologie paper bag pants
  • Jessica Simpson platform sandals
  • Michael Kors watch
  • H&M gold cuff
  • Essie silver nail polish and OPI gold polish (forget the names)

What I'm listening to: The Cave- Mumford & Sons

Pittsburgh has been so miserable lately, the weather is cold and rainy and just no fun. I don't mind cooler weather, but when it is rainy, all I want to do is curl into a ball in my room and sleep like a bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...