Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Inspiration: Philadelphia Shopping Purchases









Anthropologie skirt 
(a steal, orig. price was $150, I got it for only $40!)






Urban Outfitters skirt



Vintage Moschino jeans
I am going to tailor these jeans to make them into cropped skinnies.




Vintage cashmere pashmina


Philadelphia is such an interesting city with a mix of everyone. I went to visit my dream school, Philadelphia University as a Fashion Industry Management major. I fell in love with the school immediately, it isn't necessarily in the city as which is a downfall, but it is only a 10 minute train ride and it is in a beautiful community with a mix of new and old buildings! I really hope I get in, this whole college applying process is killing me! It is so stressful for me. 

1 comment:

  1. like your skirts - very cute !!
    lovely blog :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...