Saturday, November 5, 2011

You're going to wish you never have met Me








Wednesday, November 2, 2011 School Outfit.

  • H&M jacket
  • Gap button up
  • Old Navy skirt
  • Target tights
  • Nine West heels
  • Vintage turquoise jewelry
Sorry for the major lack of posts, this past school week was such a short one that I really didn't feel like posting any noteworthy looks. BUT LOOK AT MY NAILS!! So cool, I got bored watching TV so I decide to paint my nails an ombre/ish type. I first painted my nails this bronzish color, then when it was still very wet I went over the tips of my nails with a very dark purple color and then I kept doing that to every nail! Then I finished it off with topcoat! I am going to try some other color combinations later, I will make sure to keep you posted on it! 
For journalism in school I am assigned to do a book review, but the thing is I don't have that many books to read, I don't want to go out and buy one because they are always expensive and I would rather get them online at Amazon or some thing like that. Have you read any books that are good enough to share? Let me know! I would love to try them!

What I'm listening to: Rolling In The Deep- Adele Remix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...