Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wont sleep Tonight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



  • Rue21 cutout sandals 
  • Brothers GAP sweater when he was like, 5..now he's 18..
  • Rue21 skirt
  • Brothers Ice Cube shirt
  • H&M beanie
Just ignore the band-aids on both knees, I had an intense game of mat ball( its kinda like kick ball) during gym class, lets just say I suck dominate at mat ball. On the better note, tomorrow is my 2nd meeting with Rue21 as I was selected to be one of 18 teenagers to be on the Rue21 Insiders Advisory Board! I was so excited, i'm the only one from my school, and I think there were a lot of people who interviewed for them, to be selected as their 'intern' it was a huge honor, and its going to look great on my college thing:x
Oh and ignore the extremely messy room, i've been so busy doing...nothing? 

What i'm listening to: Animal- Neon Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...