Sunday, May 16, 2010

Im lost without You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What i'm listening to: Im Lost Without You- Blink 182


A few days ago I had my 2nd Rue21 meeting, and we went into the 'store' that they had there to look around and find something to blog about. And a friend of mine there stumbled across these dresses, there almost like tribal dresses that are short and so adorable, they completely remind me of American Apparel dresses but half the price! In the front they have this little slit that wraps around, its so secret but I bet if you try it on its adorable, this summer i'm going to be getting a few:x Like the cell phone picture also? I like to keep it classy...?

Sorry for the delay on posts:x
BUSYBUSYBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...