Thursday, May 22, 2014

Where I have been for so Long


Well it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog, or let alone even look at my blog. I have no idea where time has gone; just finished up my sophomore year at Kent State University, declared my second minor in Fashion Media, decided that I wanted to go to NYC in the fall, decided that I wanted to go to Florence in the spring and came to a conclusion that I have no idea what I am doing with my life. 
Four tattoos, lots of bleach for my newly dyed blonde hair (like really blonde), new house, and a new chapter in my life later I am going to try to be as productive this summer as I can before my mind is fried by all this fashion and school *stuff*
Trying to keep up with my life is a full-time job, so please, keep up for me and watch me run around the world drinking wine that is cheaper than water. 

Images via my Instagram (click to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...