Saturday, February 21, 2015

Oh the places you'll Go

Not only am I studying abroad in Florence, Italy. I am also studying abroad in all the countries that I travel to over the 5 months in Europe. Whether my studying comes from my classes or about the cultures, I am experiencing all sorts of unique differences all around the world. 
Trips like Venice, Rome, Milan, Como in Italy; this weekend I will be traveling to Morocco in Africa, last weekend I took an excursion to Prague. For spring break I will be going to Greece, Santorini in particular, and right after Greece me and few of the girls will be going to the Amalfi Coast where we travel to Naples, Pompeii, and Capri. 

The blue water and white sandy beaches and the colorful houses hanging to the cliff sides. Hopefully I will return to Florence as a bronzed beauty. Or I'll just be burnt. 

xx




Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...